The Ebenezer Toronto Gore Historical Foundation was set up with the goals of preserving the buildings at Ebenezer and also documenting and preserving the
history of Toronto Gore.
Ebenezer Chapel was built by early settlers in 1858. It replaced the original straw and mud brick structure that previously stood on this site.
A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY TODAY
Generous donations from members of the farm community as well as support from the Ontario Trillium Foundation made it possible to preserve this historic structure.
Now, as a community facility we must find ways of being self-sustaining. We are offering the use of our newly renovated hall with its public amenities as a space for functions and community events.
BECOMING A MEMBER
If you would like to become a member or share some information about the history of the area, please leave us a message at
WHERE WE ARE
8999 The Gore Road
Brampton ON, L6P 2P7
*Please note that the parking lot is accessible from east of The Gore Rd on the south side of Ebenezer Rd.